Tillsonburg Cruisers donate $5,000 to TDMH Foundation

Article content

With exceptionally good weather this summer, the Tillsonburg Cruisers raised $5,000 to donate to the Tillsonburg District Memorial Hospital Foundation to assist with the purchase of a new portable ultrasound machine for the Intensive Coronary Care Unit ( ICCU). Pictured at TDMH with a 1938 Ford owned by Sheldon Priddle are, from left, Tillsonburg Cruisers' Gord Day, Irene Dalby, Ron Dalby, Milt Chesterman, Nancy Spohn, Lisa Gilvesy - TDMH Foundation Board Vice Chair, and on the right, Gerald Sandham, Sheldon Priddle, Bill Ash, and Jim Spohn. 

Advertisement

Advertisement

Article content

News Near Tillsonburg

This Week in Flyers